Hi! My name's Zoe, and I'm a total foodie committed to eating green. I used to hate kale, detest veggies, and believe that smoothies were basically the only health food. Boy was I wrong! When our family made a turn for the healthier and started to pull out the flaxseed and leafy greens, I was horrified. Now, I've realized that food that's good for you can actually be good. Like really, really good. I started this blog for fellow kale and flaxseed haters based on one rule: Make it taste good. I honestly don't care if it's awesome for your body- if doesn't taste great, who's going to eat it? If I can find another way to incorporate it that I like, I will. But if it's just gross? Nope. I have no desire to make anyone believe that healthy food is disgusting, because it's not. I definitely don't want to go sugar-free. I love chocolate way too much for that. This blog is supposed to be proof that green is good. I'm talking recipes that are time sensitive, creative, and easy. Think simple, ingenious school lunches for the kids and easy, five-seconds-of-your-time ways to go a little greener. My purpose is to get kids (and adults) on the path to a healthy life. So ready, get set, go green!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Raw Cookie Dough Milkshake by Chocolate Covered Katie

School Lunch Hacks ~ They will save your life!