Review of Raw Cookie Dough Milkshake by Chocolate Covered Katie


cdough


This weekend, I tried making Chocolate Covered Katie's Raw Cookie Dough Milkshake. (I know, I know, not healthy, but every girl has a cookie dough milkshake craving once in while.) When I first saw this recipe, I was like, cookie dough milkshake . . . cookie dough milkshake . . . cookie dough milkshake- I need that right now!! It was absolutely divine! My only complaint was the thickness of it. It was supposed to serve one, but my dad and I split it and found it so rich neither of us finished of our glass. It was SO good, but just so thick we were full after an inch of it. My recommendation would be to split it with maybe four people, and provide cookies to dip. Cookie dough milkshake with cookies . . . cookie dough milkshake with cookies . . . cookie dough milkshakes with cookies . . . Bye-bye! Off to recruit cravers for a cookie dough milkshake with cookies! I need that right now!!!

Comments

  1. Hey guys! This is a post about the amazing Katie Higgin's Raw Cookie Dough Milkshake. I'd love your opinions about this recipe and am welcoming recipe ideas to review. Thanks, and have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

School Lunch Hacks ~ They will save your life!